This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Speed of Light - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Endings » | Scrabble Update » | Scrabble! » | Crap. » | A Synopsis of my Weekend » | Random Bits » | Really long survey thing. » | Dancing and Diversity (or, My Love for Immigrants!) » | Bleedin' In a Whole New Way » | Full and Guilt Free »

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Speed of Light

I was riding the city bus on Friday, and I was eavesdropping on a conversation between a man and his daughter. (She looked to be about 10 years old.) He asked her what she was doing in school, and she told him that she was reading a book about Albert Einstein. The man then proceeded to tell the girl all about Einstein and his Theory of Relativity. Obviously he was trying to impress the girl with his intelligence. It was cute. He was going on about the speed of light and how long it takes light to get from the Sun to Earth and other such facts, and then he asked her "but do you know what the only thing faster than light is?" Obviously she didn't know, so he enlightened her: "diarrhea...... diarrhea is the only things faster than light because when you have diarrhea you don't even have time to turn the lights on!"


hey... this is the first time that I have checked out your site and it is awesome.. i miss you.. we should hang out soon.. Call me

Carrie! I miss you too! I'm in exams for the next couple weeks but after that I'll be home and FREE and we should totally hang out! :)

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read!!!! I haven't been to site before but its awesome!!! I miss you I haven't seen you in so long and soon you will be married!!!!! Good luck,
Angela

Post a Comment

   << Home