This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Poodle - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Mmmmm » | Halloween of Ages Past » | Iced Tea » | Speed of Light » | Endings » | Scrabble Update » | Scrabble! » | Crap. » | A Synopsis of my Weekend » | Random Bits »

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Poodle

I have a poodle on my lap. Her name is Chenille and she belongs to my mother. She used to annoy me but lately she hasn't been as bad. Todd is in love with her - absolutely and completely in love. It's cute. We may get a dog after we're married. I think I'd like that.

I had a jon interview this morning at a group home near my parents' place. It's a beautiful home in a beautiful neighbourhood. And the residents there sound amazing. Not many behaviour issues and not much lifting required. What a perfectly sweet deal. The Program Manager was pretty clear that I'm in, so I'll start the first week of May. I've always been so blessed in my job searches, but this may be the best yet. I love the organization I'm with and I definitely want to stay with them long term.

On that note - I can announce a decision I've made concerning next year. I'm not going to college in September. It was always iffy, but I was leaning towards going. I have now decided to work instead. I feel more at peace now that I've actually made a decision (Thanks to Todd for that.) and I think I'll be happier and generally less stressed.

This poodle is getting annoyed with me for typing - she's lying on my arms and trying to sleep but it's not working out very well for her. What a silly dog.


Yeah she is pretty silly. Especially when she's thrown on you when you're trying to sleep. But you won't know anything about that, now would you?

It's great to hear that your interview was not so much an interview as it was an offer of employment! Congrats.

Hey Babe. So heres my first post on your site. Thats awesome to hear that you've got a job ligned up. I'm proud of you. You absolutely deserve it. Now hopefully something will work out in my employment search. Have a great night at Leigh's confirmation. once again, thanks so much for going. Say hi to Chenille for me.

Chenille? What a cute name!
You'd better eat up while you're at home. And congrats on the job.

Who knows? Maybe one day you'll decide to go to college. And, if you do decide to get a dog next year, you so have to tell me : )

Hey Jazz; I finally made it to your blog...it's fun reading about your life...you're one neat kid/person and I'm so proud of you. I can't wait for you to come home so we can hang out together and have some quality time and chats!! Lots of Love, Mom

Silly poodle.... always in the way

Post a Comment

   << Home