This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Iced Tea - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Speed of Light » | Endings » | Scrabble Update » | Scrabble! » | Crap. » | A Synopsis of my Weekend » | Random Bits » | Really long survey thing. » | Dancing and Diversity (or, My Love for Immigrants!) » | Bleedin' In a Whole New Way »

Friday, April 08, 2005

Iced Tea

I love iced tea. When I work at the restaurant I drink gallons of it. I learned something today though about my love for ice tea - although I do love drinking it, I do not like having it thrown at me. Yep, that's right, I had the privilege of having an entire glass of ice tea thrown at me at work this evening. I was soaked. And now I am sticky. I was soaked right through, so I had to work the rest of my shift feeling like I was wearing glue. Very sticky. Thus, I am now off to take a shower and get unstickied.


Do I even want to know?
P.S. It's 1:55am as I write this and I am baking oatmeal cookies!

haha you stink

Post a Comment

   << Home