This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Scrabble! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Crap. » | A Synopsis of my Weekend » | Random Bits » | Really long survey thing. » | Dancing and Diversity (or, My Love for Immigrants!) » | Bleedin' In a Whole New Way » | Full and Guilt Free » | Stupid D » | Distractions! » | Spiderman »

Friday, April 01, 2005

Scrabble!

I've arrived in Ottawa to visit my boy, and almost immediately he gave me my birthday gift. (We haven't seen each other since my birthday.) He MADE me a Scrabble set. MADE it! It must have taken hours upon hours to do, and it looks like it was very intricate work. I am impressed. Thoroughly. So.... if anyone wants to play Scrabble, I challenge you to a game. (But not until after I beat Todd a couple times ;) ).

The funny part is, Todd had me actually knit a couple pouches which turned ou to be part of my guft! He gave me dimensions and asked me to make the ouches so I blindly did as I was asked. They are now holding the letters, and the letter stands.

What a smart man I have. : )


Post a Comment

   << Home