This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Mmmmm - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Halloween of Ages Past » | Iced Tea » | Speed of Light » | Endings » | Scrabble Update » | Scrabble! » | Crap. » | A Synopsis of my Weekend » | Random Bits » | Really long survey thing. »

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mmmmm

My dad's coming to pick me up anytime now, and I'll be going home for a couple days. Although packing and moving is not so good, there is one very very good thing about this trip home - Food. My mom's food is so good. And I am in need of some good food. I seriously need to put more effort into feeding myself. Hopefully having someone else to cook for will motivate me next year. I'm looking forward to getting to eat well for the next couple days.

Also related to good food - Justin's going to be staying at my place for a couple days before I move out and it officially becomes HIS place, and apparently he can cook well. Sweet deal.

That's really all I've got to say. Life's pretty boring right now - packing, studying, knitting. That's about it.


:( boo I'm sad.
We've had a good year and I'm going to miss you! I think you're the best roommate I've ever had the pleasure of living with. You rock!

You have to stay for more than "a couple days"...

And me cooking well depends on what stuff is available with which to work; I can buy food, but I am going to need stuff to use to prepare it! :)

Post a Comment

   << Home