This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Endings - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Scrabble Update » | Scrabble! » | Crap. » | A Synopsis of my Weekend » | Random Bits » | Really long survey thing. » | Dancing and Diversity (or, My Love for Immigrants!) » | Bleedin' In a Whole New Way » | Full and Guilt Free » | Stupid D »

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Endings

There are going to be a lot of things ending in my life over the next few weeks. It begins today with the end of classes. After these next two classes this afternoon, I will be finished taking courses at this school forever. This is the end of my university career. Kind of exciting and kind of scary at the same time.

Next week I'll beginmoving my stuff out of my apartment. I anticipate that this will be harder to do than ending school. This place became my home, and although it was freezing cold, it was familiar and it was mine. There is some comfort in this transition though - I'll be back with my family for the summer and that will be a happy time, but the best thing about all this moving is that the next apartment I move into will be a real "home" because it will be with my own brand new family. As much as I have loved (most of) my room mates, I'm ready to live with someone who loves me. I'll feel much safer, and I'm sure that will make it feel more like home. I'm more scared of the city though - I think it'll take a while to get used to a new city and to feel like I belong there. But I'm confident that over time it'll be okay. I felt the same way when I moved from my parents' farm to here. This next move will be easier to handle because at least time I won't be going alone.


I'm gonna miss you being around. :o( But at least you'll be in Ottawa which is a cool city! :oD

Oh what a bittersweet post.

I'm really happy for you because you're done school, and because you're able to move on to the next stage of your life. It's a big step, though. That said, I'm sure it's something for which you have been preparing yourself for years, so I expect that it will be a good transition for you.

On the other hand, I'm really sad because, over the course of the last few months, we've become good friends and I'll miss the reality of you being around. It will definitely be a very different ballgame, and things will be weird to start. I trust, however, that we will both make a solid effort to hold true to the promise that we made to each other :)

These next few months will certainly be interesting. Part of me really wishes that April 20 will never come....

Jasmine!
I wanna see you at least once more before you leave. Say yes. You know you wanna...
Pwease?! *puppy dog look*

Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm going to miss everyone here so much!

Jen - I'd totally love to hang out with you. We should go for coffee/bubble tea/lunch sometime. Something. It would be good to chat a bit. Email me and we'll sort out a time. :)

Post a Comment

   << Home