This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Complaining - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Busy busy » | Poodle » | Mmmmm » | Halloween of Ages Past » | Iced Tea » | Speed of Light » | Endings » | Scrabble Update » | Scrabble! » | Crap. »

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Complaining

Todd is complaining that I never post on my blog (we're on the phone right now) so here is a post. I don't want to write much right now because I'm trying to maintain a decent conversation with my boy. So far it's consisting mostly of me yelling because Todd's making absolutely absurd remarks! He's such a friggin funny kid. I like him.

As an aside, you should check out my comment from my mom.... so cute. It's a couple posts down. What a good mother. : )


Hey Jazz

Thanks for responding to my complaints and posting up here. I'm sure i made all of your avid fans very happy by provoking you to update your blog. thanks for taking my absurd remarks well. Talk to you later,
love Todd

Post a Comment

   << Home