This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Random Bits - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Really long survey thing. » | Dancing and Diversity (or, My Love for Immigrants!) » | Bleedin' In a Whole New Way » | Full and Guilt Free » | Stupid D » | Distractions! » | Spiderman » | Links and Comments » | Frig » | Research »

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Random Bits

I don't have much to say - my life's kind of random right now. I'm writing a paper for Social Work, I'm going home for Easter, and I've been having lots of good conversations lately. I guess that's the most significant and consistent thing in my life right now - relationship building. I've got some awesome new friends, and I've got some consistent pillars of strength in my life as well. Wow this sounds all dumb and poetic. Frig, I'll break it down and try to talk normally.
I've been chatting a lot lately with Embassy staff people (coincidentally all boys), and I feel like we've been "bonding" a bit. I'm happy about this. Also, Jessica came back to visit on Thursday and that was awesome because we/I really miss her. And also, I've been talking with Todd a lot more lately. I felt kind of cut off from him for a little while (distance does that) but recently things have been really good - we talk a lot again and I like that. I'm going to visit him next weekend and I'm fully expecting us to talk our faces off (along with a little bit of making out ;) ). I'm looking forward to that.

I think communication is one of my most favourite things. It's a good feeling to know that you're connecting with someone. This week at the Forum we were discussing Death, and that of course brings up the subject of Heaven and Hell. It got me thinking about Heaven. For me, the most exciting idea concerning living for eternity is that I'll be able to connect with people in a crazy-deep way forEVER! There will be no moving away, no long-distance relationships, no friendships going sour, none of that. Just blissful connectedness between each other and with God. How cool is that? The concept amazes me and makes me more comfortable with the whole idea of dying and leaving this world. (Not that I'm terribly uncomfortable with death anyways, I'll write more about that some other time.) It's just a cool thought.


Post a Comment

   << Home