This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Reclaimed - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Fear » | Complaining » | Busy busy » | Poodle » | Mmmmm » | Halloween of Ages Past » | Iced Tea » | Speed of Light » | Endings » | Scrabble Update »

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Reclaimed

For the past who knows how long, I've been missing something. Or rather, someone. One of my girls, Morgan, has been somewhat distant, always preoccupied by other, sunnier, distractions. But now she's back. She informed me last night that she's planning on getting a life together here again and that she'll be more available this summer. I say Sweet Deal to that! I was a bit skeptical at first, but she came over last night and we went shopping today so it seems like this is for real. I'm happy, because I missed her.

Friends are good. Good friends are great. Great friends are even better!


Post a Comment

   << Home