This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Good Times - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Sister » | Old Ladies » | Reclaimed » | Fear » | Complaining » | Busy busy » | Poodle » | Mmmmm » | Halloween of Ages Past » | Iced Tea »

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Good Times

In relation to my last post - things with my sister have been great. We've been spending time together and not getting on each other's nerves. This is good. I'm always glad when she's around but also nervous that I'll do something to tick her off. So far so good.

Todd came home Sunday night. I was waiting at his parents' place, hanging out with his brother, waiting to see him. I'm so glad he's home! Life feels more complete and I feel more grounded.

Monday we went to Waterloo and hung out with my sister's guy, Dan. We played a game of foosball (one of Todd's favourite activities), then went for dinner with my friends Cynthia and Justin. We all went to the Embassy Monday night and then out to Dairy Queen with some more friends. All in all it was a good day.

I moved the last of my stuff home from my apartment. It's sad to be gone, but kind of nice to be done with the transition. I do have a couple things still there, which I will eventually need to get, but I'm sure that I'll be visiting friends this summer so that won't be a problem at all.


Hey it was awesome to see you again on Monday. The place is so quiet without you.

Post a Comment

   << Home