This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

No Knobs - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Homeless No More » | Sexy Stuff » | Where My Girls At? » | True That » | Movies (Past, Present and Future) » | Doctors » | Albanians » | Sleepless » | Good Times » | Sister »

Friday, June 03, 2005

No Knobs

I forgot to mention one of the best things about the apartment - there are no knobs on the kitchen cupboards! This sounds dumb but is actually a big deal to me. My insulin pump cord always gets caught on knobs and yanks on me and it hurts! I've acidentally ripped it out a couple times on knobs. Therefore, I was quite glad to see that our place is knob-free.

When God works things out he does a really awesome job. I can't believe he pays so much attention to detail in our tiny little lives, but I'm glad He does!


Post a Comment

   << Home