This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sexy Stuff - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Where My Girls At? » | True That » | Movies (Past, Present and Future) » | Doctors » | Albanians » | Sleepless » | Good Times » | Sister » | Old Ladies » | Reclaimed »

Monday, May 30, 2005

Sexy Stuff

Yesterday was my shower with all my friends. It was awesome to see everyone! There were people I hadn't seen in incredibly long amounts of time (like Becky who has been living in France for the past year!) and they were here from every area of my life. It was king oof tough in the beginning bcause no one really knew each other - it was a very ecclectic group. Eventually it became more comfortable.

As for gifts - I got a lot of sexy stuff. Most was tasteful, some was a bit more, shall I say, daring. I'm sure that everything will be used and appreciated eventually though. Thanks so much to everyone who came! Conversations also leaned a bit toward the "daring" side of things and I think some of my friends were at a loss as to how to respond. Actually there were times where I was at a loss for words. Looking back, I wish I had maybe steered conversations down different paths, but hey, what's done is done. It was still a great time.

Bre and Danielle (and Bre's mom, Deb) planned the whole thing and they did a beautiful job. There was a pink and lime green theme going on, which I loved! The food was great as well - lots of chocolate. : ) But again, as I said, the best part was the company. I have some great friends! What a blessed girl I am.


Post a Comment

   << Home