This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Where My Girls At? - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | True That » | Movies (Past, Present and Future) » | Doctors » | Albanians » | Sleepless » | Good Times » | Sister » | Old Ladies » | Reclaimed » | Fear »

Friday, May 27, 2005

Where My Girls At?

I'm excited. My bridesmaids are throwing me a wedding shower this Saturday and a bunch of my friends are coming from out of town. The earliest guest will be coming tomorrow and some will be staying until Sunday so this will be a full weekend. Debra is coming tomorrow and I have not seen her in stinkin forever. We met at camp when I was 11. She's one of my best friends but we rarely talk. I love that we can keep minimal contact and yet always be secure in our friendship. It's a solid thing and I like that.

Many friends are coming from Waterloo as well, some of whom I have not seen in a very, very long time. It'll be weird to have all these people from different parts of my life, and they won't all know each other, but it'll be good to see them all again. Oh I'm excited. So excited that I just might squeak.


Post a Comment

   << Home