This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Movies (Past, Present and Future) - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Doctors » | Albanians » | Sleepless » | Good Times » | Sister » | Old Ladies » | Reclaimed » | Fear » | Complaining » | Busy busy »

Friday, May 13, 2005

Movies (Past, Present and Future)

I went to see Kingdom of Heaven last weekend with Todd. I really enjoyed it. It had a lot of interesting comments to make about religion. I feel like I need to watch it again to really catch all the conversations and meanings. Todd and I both liked it and it sparked some conversation afterwards. (Justin, I think you'd like this movie.)

I'm going to see The Interpreter tonight with my dad. It should be good.

I am superexcited about Star Wars Episode Three: Revenge of the Sith. It is going to be amazing. Hopefully they can redeem the last movie by making this one awesome and by cutting down on the cheesy dialogue. I'm most excited though about getting to see all of Amidala's clothes are hairstyles. Who knows, maybe I'll find a hairstyle for my wedding day. (As of now I'm inspired by her hair in Episiode One as Padmé.)

I like movies. Sometimes I get frustrated with myself for helping to make Hollywood what it is, but I really just enjoy watching movies.


Post a Comment

   << Home