This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Albanians - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Sleepless » | Good Times » | Sister » | Old Ladies » | Reclaimed » | Fear » | Complaining » | Busy busy » | Poodle » | Mmmmm »

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Albanians

I had plans to go shopping with my boss/friend Manjola today. We ended up bringing along her mother (who speaks no English) and her 4 year old son who speaks a weird combination of English/Albanian/Made-Up Language. It was actually very fun. I went back to their house/restaurant for dinner. Their dad (also my boss) had just brought home a trampoline so I helped them set it up a bit and then I jumped with the kids for about an hour. So Much Fun! I love trampolines. I think I'll be hanging out after my work shifts more often now.

When I was leaving both kids were begging me to stay longer. I love those kids. I love that entire family. Saturday night as I was driving home after work I realized how incredibly blessed I am to enjoy working so much. So often I have to thank God for the opportunity to work at this restaurant. It's the best job. I hope that I can always feel this way about work. I was talking to a friend tonight who told me that thinking about having to go into her job makes her want to cry. I'm so scared of experiencing that. I've been fortunate enough so far to have enjoyed every one of my jobs. Hopefully this pattern will continue.


Post a Comment

   << Home