This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Doctors - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Albanians » | Sleepless » | Good Times » | Sister » | Old Ladies » | Reclaimed » | Fear » | Complaining » | Busy busy » | Poodle »

Friday, May 13, 2005

Doctors

Tomorrow I'm getting up early to be in London for (gasp!) 9am to get a blood test done. I need to results for my doctor's apoointment on Monday. I absolutely detest these appointments. I feel like my endocrinologist just wastes my time. Plus I stress for weeks beforehand. These blood tests are more stressful than exams because they have a much greater impact on my life. When I'm stressing about my exams in school I can always calm myself my asking "What's the worst that can happen if I fail - Will I die?" and the answer is always no. However, If I ask the same question here the answer is "possibly." So therefore these blood tests freak me out. (For all of you who are not so familiar with this, I'm talking about an A1c test which measures the amount of sugar stuck to my homoglobin. It's kind of like an average of my blood sugars over the past 3 months, but it's more complex than just that.) I'll find out Monday how well I've been doing at taking care of myself.

This weekend will likely be a bit slow. Todd will be away at his cottage, and my mom and brothers will be at a youth convention in Waterloo (lucky kids, I wish I could be in Waterloo), and my sister has moved out already. Now it's just me and my dad. I think we'll go see a movie tomorrow night.


I bet it doesn't help that you got as little sleep as you did :P

Sorry I missed you yesterday! :(

Post a Comment

   << Home