This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Finger!! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | No Knobs » | Homeless No More » | Sexy Stuff » | Where My Girls At? » | True That » | Movies (Past, Present and Future) » | Doctors » | Albanians » | Sleepless » | Good Times »

Monday, June 06, 2005

Finger!!

Todd and I had an awesome time yesterday evening playing with the Albanian kids. We jumped on the trampoline until we were all sweaty and gross. At one point we decided to play tag and we made the 4-year old "It." He grasped the concept of catching us, but he mistakenly thought that he could just shoot us with imaginary guns and declare us "dead." I explained "no, you can't just shoot us. You have to touch us - with your finger." He quickly held up one finger and screamed "FINGER!!!!!" while charging at us. So funny! : ) When Todd was IT and tried to chase the little guy, he just froze in mock terror and shrieked at the top of his lungs. Little kids are so fun! I love those kids and I'm glad they love us back. The little one asks his dad almost everyday "Boppi (Albanian word for Daddy), do you like Todd? I like Todd."

I like Todd too. I guess we have that in common. ; )


Hey there duck girl. Rock on to your knobless apartment!
Hope everything is going well with you and I thought I'd let you know I've tagged you for book tag. The questions are on my weblog but if you don't want to go there and read them, here they are:

1. Total number of books I've owned.
2. The last book I bought.
3. The Last Book I read.
4. 5 books that mean something to me.
5. Tag 5 people and request they fill this out on their journals.

Post a Comment

   << Home