This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Les Cochons - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | P!NK » | Just around the corner! » | Lyrics » | Transatlanticism » | Audrey » | Violet Hair and Violent Dreams » | I love fall. » | Girl Time » | Mmmmm » | Links »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Les Cochons

  1. One of my many nicknames in my family was/is Chunky Pig. Not ever meant in a mean way, and I'm not even sure where it originated, but it resulted in me receiving muliple pig-related gifts.

  2. Which leads me to #2. --> This Christmas tree ornament. I love it. I love fat things and this piggy is just the right amount of fat. I decorated my apartment a couple days ago and I will try to remember to share some of my favourite decorations with you over the next little while.

  3. I added a little "virtual pet" at the top of my blog. Technically it's a hamster but I say it's a guinea pig. Jessibeth the guinea pig to be more exact. Play with her. It's fun.
  4. I washed the real Jessibeth in the bathtub the other day. I used ferret shampoo so now she smells nice and I'm sure it's much better for her fur and skin than people shampoo. She's happy about it. I can tell because she's talking more. She makes a little noise that sounds like "wheek." Very cute.
  5. I'm pretty sure I had something else to say about pigs but I forget right now. If I remember later on, I'll add it.


hey chunky pig, if that thing is Jessibeth does that mean she has discovered what her wheel is supposed to be used for?

nope she hasn't. actually that was my #5. I bought Jess another toy and she's not really interested in it either. But she does continue to push her wheel around and I think she might figure it out soon!

Hey Jasmine!

What, no more herbal essences?

Enjoy your week-end off.

Post a Comment

   << Home