This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Trim a Tiny Toilet Tree - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | PrincessJazz » | Les Cochons » | P!NK » | Just around the corner! » | Lyrics » | Transatlanticism » | Audrey » | Violet Hair and Violent Dreams » | I love fall. » | Girl Time »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Trim a Tiny Toilet Tree

Todd has gone out to see the new James Bond movie with some guy friends of his. I'm sure none of you are surprised that I would rather stay home and knit.

I was at a Behaviour training course for the past 3 days. My job sent me, but the course was run by a different agency here in Ottawa. While there I found out that I could work as a Behaviour Consultant since I have a psych degree and experience in the field. It would be a much more professional type job and would pay more but I don't think I'm ready to grow up that much yet. I'll keep an eye out for job postings though. It's nice to know that I could actually use my degree for something if I chose to.

The Santa Claus parade is tomorrow morning. I thought about going but the waeather's been nasty so I'll watch on tv instead. I love parades.

I signed up for a Degrassi swap on craftster.org. Did I already tell y'all that? I'm super excited and have some ideas of what I'm going to craft already. I've just got to get started!

I inhaled too many marker fumes today and now I have a headache. I think I'll go to bed.

Oh - I should mention today's decoration: The little tree in sitting on our bathroom counter. I think the tiny ornaments were originally from my Oma. I bough the little tree so they would have something to hang on. Last year it was our only tree (It's a bout 10 inches tall.) This year I want a 4 foot one to stand on our end table. Maybe we'll go buy it tomorrow.

Funny story about bathrooms - at work the other day one of my coworkers (not a native English speaker) told one of the guys to go "wash your hands in the toilet." Obviously he meant "toilet" as the general term, meaning "washroom" but that's not how I initially understood it. I thought he was out of his mind for a minute.

Now, off to bed.


That is a super hysterical anecdote from work!
That is a very exciting opportunity about Behavior Consultant-you'd be great! How was the training anyway? I'm excited to do it as well!

Have a great weekend off!

Post a Comment

   << Home