This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

PrincessJazz - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Les Cochons » | P!NK » | Just around the corner! » | Lyrics » | Transatlanticism » | Audrey » | Violet Hair and Violent Dreams » | I love fall. » | Girl Time » | Mmmmm »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

PrincessJazz

When the movie Aladdin came out, I was obsessed with Princess Jasmine. For about a year I constantly pretended in my mind that I was her, and I had a huge imaginary tiger named Rajah who followed me everywhere. It was a fun pretend, but eventually I realized that it was kind of insane (after all, I was like 12 years old) so I gave it up.

But I still have a special place for Princess Jasmine in my heart and thus lots of Disney Princess merchandise. Here's a list of how Princess Jasmine plays a part in my life:

  • Up until I got married I had Princess Jasmine besheets. They are now our guest sheets.
  • I had Princess Jasmine (and Barbie, but I'll get to that another day) dishes.
  • I have two Jasmine barbie dolls.
  • I have a 3 foot long stuffed tiger toy.
  • I have this awesome Christmas ornament -->
  • My display picture on my cell phone is Princess Jasmine.
  • My cell phone rings "A Whole New World"
  • And finally, this isn't really merchandise, but I came down the aisle to "A Whole New World" at my wedding. Some people didn't think that was the best choice but it actually sounded very good (cello solo) and it was perfectly suited to me.
  • Also - she was the inspiration for my online username PrincessJazz. (Obviously).


you hair looks better now in the new pics...that what i was trying to make it look like from the beginning but the purple bled too much.

Pirate Bandiburr

ps..the name chunky pig originated cuz grandma thinks your fat...lol.."we cant all be skinny like your sister"...lol..dont worry she thought mom was fat too...and she hates babies so her opinion doesnt really matter

Post a Comment

   << Home