This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

One More Thought - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Trim a Tiny Toilet Tree » | PrincessJazz » | Les Cochons » | P!NK » | Just around the corner! » | Lyrics » | Transatlanticism » | Audrey » | Violet Hair and Violent Dreams » | I love fall. »

Saturday, November 18, 2006

One More Thought

Jessibeth chewed into my insulin pump tubing today. So... she may have gotten insulin in her and I may have gotten guinea pig saliva in me. Hopefully we both survive. I'll let you know how it turns out. :D


I'm sure you'll both be fine. Silly small animals and their incessant need to chew.

Once Pfeffer chewed through my phone cable... while I was ON the phone! It was so annoying at the time, but now I think it's actually pretty funny (even though phone cables cost more than I thought).

dear princess jasmine,

how are you?! it's been ages...so long since i've talked to you! :( how is everything? i talked to becky on msn tonight and she said she had seen you recently and that you're doing well. things are good here, i'm in rome for a school term and then i'm off to visit byron in tanzania for christmas! won't be a white christmas, but at least i'll be with him for once! well, i hope all is well with you. ciao bella! erica

Post a Comment

   << Home