This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Distractions! - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Spiderman » | Links and Comments » | Frig » | Research » | Retreat » | Sad Immoral World » | More Stuff » | *Sniff Sniff* » | Great Day » | Wow, it's been way too long since I've done anythi... »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Distractions!

I'm trying very very hard to focus on my paper but there are so many distractions! There is always something more interesting to read, or someone to talk to, but I have been doing pretty well so far I think (except for the hour that I spent at the Embassy Office keeping Steve company. What a whiny lonely boy.) But, I've already written 4 out the requisite 10 pages, so I'm feeling pretty good. Good enough, in fact, that I think i'll quit early and go for coffee with Steve at 5. I feel as though I deserve a reward for finally getting my butt in gear. : )


Post a Comment

   << Home