This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Full and Guilt Free - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Stupid D » | Distractions! » | Spiderman » | Links and Comments » | Frig » | Research » | Retreat » | Sad Immoral World » | More Stuff » | *Sniff Sniff* »

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Full and Guilt Free

I'm feeling good because I accomplished a lot on my paper today - more than I had planned! Also, I'm happy because I ate a lot of good food. Mmmmm. Snitzel and spaghetti. I discovered a better way to eat spaghetti today: chopsticks! Sooooo much better than a fork. I don't think I shall ever go back. Those asian people are genius.


I think that, one day, you're going to have to teach me how to use chopsticks... oh the irony.

JC

It's funny that my only two asian friends were both the ones who posted. : )
Jazz

Hey Pretty Lady

Well, Bre must have visited your web site cause I found it in the history file and since I have never been before I though I'd drop you a quick line.
When I was in Japan chop sticks were the only way to eat asian food , specifically noodles and rice. It was great to be able to slerp them down and hold the bowl to my mouth without feeling guilty. A unique cultural experience!
August 27 is fast approaching! Looking forward to a great summer and celebration!
Have a great week Jazz...Your an awesome lady! Say hi to Todd.

Ralph

Is it ironic that I suck at using chopsticks?
Yes, yes it is.

Post a Comment

   << Home