This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Stupid D - Princess Jazz
]]>

« Home | Distractions! » | Spiderman » | Links and Comments » | Frig » | Research » | Retreat » | Sad Immoral World » | More Stuff » | *Sniff Sniff* » | Great Day »

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Stupid D

I HATE the fact that I'm continuously forgetting to take insulin for what I eat. How am I becoming this dumb? I forget and then all of a sudden when I can't stop yawning, I think "Why am I so tired?" and then I realize the answer "Because my body is choking on all the freakin sugar in my blood!"
Dang.... I've GOT to start remembering this stuff. It's just a little bit important for my survival.
So now, I've pumped enough insulin into me to cover all the food I ate and I'm off to start drinking water like mad. If I drink enough water I can dilute my blood. (Sort of, it's a bit more complex than that but it works.)


Post a Comment

   << Home